Monday, February 12, 2018

This Is How It Starts For Everyone

Mixed Double Gold medal game is on at 3 a.m. tomorrow morning.
The things I do for curling.
 
I cut you alot of slack, Johnny Mo because you play for Canada but if you SCREW THIS UP and lose us the Gold I will be most annoyed. You owe us and especially you owe ME this for having to put up with all your shenanigans over the years. Plus if you lose it will make Kaitlyn sad and that is something that I just cannot abide.

 
Worth being tired to see them win the gold.
 
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You're getting up at 3:00 a.m. for the gold medal game? That's dedication!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Eh, where else do I hve to be and when my mom gets up I will get woken up too.

DrGoat said...

I would consider bunking down in the actual Cave of Cool. Down with your goods. Hate getting woken up before 6 or 7. Even for curling. Televised Corporal punishment upon certain individuals, you know who I mean.....I'd get up for that.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, they got GOLD so I'm sure you and your Mom are happy! Along with the rest of Canada, of course.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Yeh,we are happy here. Kaitlyn is beloved around our house and the idiot Morris for ONCE didn't screw the pooch for us.