Thursday, January 18, 2018

I Think I Lost My Catfish!

 
It's the only kind of creature that I attract.
 
 
 
Yesterday someone contacted me on Facebook and asked to be my friend. I talked to her all day and she even sent me a few pictures of herself in WW Cosplay. I thought she might have seen my Wednesdays With Wonder Woman posts and I told her I would put one of them in this week's selection. She loved it at first then asked me to take it down. Clearly someone is feeling guilty about sharing what she did in the first place.
 
 

 
Then some answers to some questions seemed strange. I asked her to share a current photo but surprisingly none of her devices that are capable of pictures is not working. These are all red flags on the show CATFISH. This morning I planned to bust her but that profile is taken down and I can't re-establish contact. Too bad. I wanted to see how long I could keep this going now that I know the truth. But I wish there was more of a paper trail so I could tell a much better story.
 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Has anyone tried to catfish you in real life?

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Years ago I met someone online that I never knew for sure who he/she wsa. Lisa. I miss her. This one has all the signs. Weak facebook page without pics, can't send any current pics...blah blah blah...
I watch Catfish so I know the signs.