Wednesday, August 16, 2017

You Got ONE Chance To Get This Right, God

Just show up ONCE and do something godly that will really help this planet and I will believe. Like a 14th Century Monk I will believe. We could really use a little sign that something other than the random machinations of the Universe are to blame for all that makes it hard to find hope in our world. I just want some hope. Even for five seconds. The peace of mind would be much appreciated. I am on edge these days and that doesn't make me fun to be around. Good thing I don't have anyone around to rant to about the events down in America except the cat and she is losing patience as we speak.

 

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahaha!

jester59388 said...

I'd be happy with just a good old fashioned smiting! Turn his ass to a pillar of salt or something.

DrGoat said...

The whole bunch of them, not just Trump.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Oh for sure. Any collaborators need to pay for their sins as well. Their lies and half truths. Kelly Anne has a special place in hell already reserved for her.