Tuesday, May 9, 2017

My Latest Posh Posh Is Up


 
*** Spoilers Ahead!*** Hosts Chris and Cal discuss an NHL conspiracy theory, The Defenders trailer, The Expanse season 2 and then the newest Marvel Universe film: Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2.

 
I like this new look for our logo. Very slick.
 
 
Season 2 of The Expanse is over. The ending was so kick ass cool that it has me jazzed for all the WOMEN who will be in charge of saving us all in season three. Woman keep even the UNIVERSE together. I wish we could all learn this message but that is one of the most powerful things I got out of the first two seasons of The Expanse. Time for you all to binge watch all that is out there. Under 20 episodes to get in on a great science adventure.
 
 
And then we gush about  Guardians of the Galaxy 2 which was totally great.
 
 
The Defenders can hopefully redeem the train wreck that was Iron Fist.
 

No comments: