Monday, December 28, 2015

Finally Someone Is Working WITH ME

 
 
 
"When this comic appeared in the early '60s, it really informed, in a way that is pretty amazing, a lot of the psychedelic '60s as we know it. I don’t know that they were doing anything weird in the bullpen in Marvel, but certainly the stuff they were doing inspired all those people who were doing mind-expansion experiments at the time," explains producer Kevin Feige. "So, that's inherent to the property. And that's our mission statement for the visual effects on this movie."


 
First of all the casting of the Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange was already genius but when I see this first image in costume I almost peed my pants. Doctor Strange is one character I really love. It was his action figure that started the 2ND Collection of Cool so I owe him my support.



 
I loved the way you could use his cape to make him appear to float.
 

3 comments:

Rob R said...

I cannot wait to see this one!

Simon B said...

I'm very impressed by the costume - it's far more true to the comics than I imagined it would be. Looking forward to this one!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Can you imagine a CGI Dormammu?? That would be so sweet. I am looking for something special here as well.