Thursday, April 30, 2015

Lost A Follower Again


I know I haven't been post that much this week. I have not really felt inspired lately and it cost me a follower. Again, I view this as a deliberate action because most people wouldn't care who they follow. It's a gift you give someone when you appreciate their blog even if you only visit it that first time by accident. I would never search through my followers list to remove someone. But then again for some people I may post too much and they hate always seeing my crap on their feed. Either way it always bothers me.

Thank to all the people who still take the time out of their day to check out my balloon juice. Some days all I need is that little bit of validation.

 

5 comments:

spider-kev said...

Thank YOU, Cal for all the cool stuff you post.

j-swin said...

i was starting to wonder if you were ok. glad to hear you're still kicking and thank you for the great posts

j-swin said...

i was starting to wonder if you were ok. glad to hear you're still kicking and thank you for the great posts

Dr. Theda said...

We recently lost a newer follower (and gained two0.....
I will always be your loyal Follower, good Sis Kal....

Debra She Who Seeks said...

This is my favourite blog. You can never post too much stuff as far as I'm concerned.