Tuesday, February 24, 2015

The Flash Gets Better And Better



I case you missed last week's episode here is the cool introduction of another one of Flash's Rogues Gallery. Finally we see the secret that Harrison Wells has been keeping all along. Can't wait to start watching the latest episode now that I have it in the PVR. No commercials and at a time of my choosing. This is what all television should be. Regardless of the source of the program (networks, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Google) I just want to be entertained. Distract me from the evils in this world with action, adventure, drama and comedy. Don't allow me to think to much about the bigger things that I cannot change, lest I put my brain to solving that problem out of sheer boredom. And trust me, no one wants to see that.

6 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Wow. Its like a reverse Justice League Unlimited were Grodd got to kill Lex Luthor!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, let El-Shabbab blow up WEM. Who fuckin' needs it? Just hands off my PVR, buddy.

DrGoat said...

Always like to see Mr. Krabs in the movies. Can't lose with Clancy.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Clancy is great. Great cartoon voice for all my favorite cartoons. There is a guy who has stood the test of time as a bad guy and a good guy.

Rob R said...

I really like this show! I look forward to every week's episode (unlike Gotham, which I find myself simply tolerating and wishing it improves...)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I lost Gotham. I might try to binge but it just didn't do it for me as much as I wanted to like it. I can't explain why I don't like it.