Thursday, January 22, 2015

All I Ask Is That You TRY!

Good LAWD. It's time for the national costume portion of the Miss Universe beauty pageant. (If it's Miss UNIVERSE then why is there no Miss JUPITER or Miss Alpha Centari??) Usually Canada comes out pretty unscathed in this fashion show of the damned. This was last year.


Except for this year. I have no defense. I have no speech. I am speechless. I won't be offended if you choose to mock this abomination at your leisure. And YES, the scoreboard comes with the outfit. I mean this would be weird at COMICON but just goofy for Miss Universe, which itself is goofy enough to begin with. I feel so sorry for that girl. They humiliated her and our fine nation. No poutine for YOU!

 
I do like Miss Britain's look, however.
Slutty in all the right places.
 
 
Miss Ireland and Miss Spain had the Game of Thrones look going on.
 
 
 
Miss Venezuela has squirrel problems I understand.
 
Miss Portugal goes full retard Vegas showgirl, which is exactly how you have to go with one of these things. You have to make an impact and not make me recoil in horror.
 
Miss India went for the same over the top look.
 
Miss Lebanon in her mother's housecoat.
Someone picked up the wrong garment bag me thinks.
 
 
But still better than freaking hockey sticks coming out of your body like spider legs.
 
Miss Russia here is gorgeous. I love the entire presentation. She can be my consort/assassin any damn day of the week.
 
 
 
Miss Japan has a great cosplay look to her costume.
 
 
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, I for one LOVE the crass kitschy awfulness of Ms Canada's outfit. Especially the tiny Stanley Cup tiara on her head. Now THAT'S fashion.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I HAVE TAUGHT YOU NOTHING OVER THE YEARS AND THAT SADDENS AND ANGERS ME.

david_b said...

Love Ms Britain as well.