Wednesday, July 30, 2014

If Feels Like A Snake Plisken Double Feature Today

 
 


I loved this movie so much. It came around at the dawn of the video age so it was watched over and over again on tape or pay television. Still holds up after all these years.

 





 
"You may have survived Cleveland. You may have Escaped From New York. But this is LA, vato. and you are going to find, that this fucking city can kill ANYBODY!!"
 
I even had fun with this one. Classic Snake doing what he does best. We need another one if Kurt Russel can still do the stunts and character's signature bad attitude. Snake in Space is the only way to go. He can team up with Machete and then we will have some REAL Expendibles.
 
 
 


3 comments:

Barbecue17 said...

Definitely one of my faves, too! I'm so excited for those Funko reaction figures (and I've still got yours on preorder, too)!. Shouldn't be much longer until they hit...

Kal said...

Thanks again for doing that for me, my brother. I am looking forward to having him. I just dug out my old McFarlane Snake figure.

Mike said...

I love the original movie SO MUCH! The sequel makes me sick to my stomach whenever I think of it.