Tuesday, July 29, 2014

I Told You Humans This Was Going To Be A Winner


I could go back in my archive and pull up the exact moment a year ago when I put my street cred on the line and proclaimed that Guardians of the Galaxy would be THE movie of the summer. Check out the 97% FRESH rating at Rotten Tomatoes. How can anyone doubt my genius after this? I have my finger on the pulse of all that is cool. Tell your friends. I could use the validation. I didn't get nominated for anything this year. Not even an Emmy.


This is my new GOOM PUMPKIN. He expresses my deepest ennui - which I am enjoying wallowing in these days. 30 degrees Celcius is not fun for me. I am a polar bear despite my weight loss. Go I can't wait to go into an air conditioned theatre with 3D glasses and a movie hot dog. For me, that's as good as it gets.

 
 
 


3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Especially psyched after seeing this preview clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbHFSf47MIQ

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And there's no apparent let-up in the heat for the foreseeable future. Thirty below in the winter, thirty above in the summer . . . whose idea was it to settle this country again?

Kal said...

Immigrants...that's who. Everything bad started with those immigrants.

Like Moe said on the Simpsons - IMMIGRANTS!!! Even when it was the fault of the bears I knew it was them."