Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Avengers Meet The Guardians Of The Galaxy



I enjoyed watching another connected part of the Marvel Universe after catching up with the last two episodes of 'Agents of Shield'. Marvel actually seem to have a plan to make their live action TV, animated and movie divisions connect in a shared universe. This episode of the cartoon is just another one of first shots. But I enjoyed it. I do love me some Groot. Got me primed for the live action Guardian movie to be released this summer.



 

2 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Love!

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

The Guardians had guest spots on Earth's Mightiest Heroes as well as Ultimate Spider-Man. Marvel knows they've got to bring the kids up to date on an obscure property and use the show to promote their product!