Sunday, February 23, 2014

Figures I Need For The Collection Of Cool

 
MARVEL’S GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY BATTLE FX STAR LORD Action Figure
 
(Ages: 4 & up /Approx. Retail Price: $19.99/Available: July 2014)

The leader of MARVEL’S new super-team is ready for battle in this 12-inch scale electronic figure! STAR LORD is ready to lead the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY with light-up mask, authentic movie voice and sound effects, signature battle blasters and accessories. Requires two AA batteries. Demo batteries included.

The All New X-men collection from the Marvel Legends line looks spectacular but at $90 dollars US for the boxed set, it may have to stay on the shelf for awhile unless I can find me a better deal online.
 
 
I have this bottom set from Toy Biz already, so maybe I don't really need a new box set of the same characters. Who the hell am I kidding? Of course I need it. Check out the superior sculpting on those figures. I love the classic uniforms also. I always liked the way the X-men and the Fantastic Four wore the same colors when they went into battle. They really were a team.
 

 
 

1 comment:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Guardians of the Galaxy will finally teach the youth of today what a walkman is.