Tuesday, October 29, 2013

New To The Collection Of Cool - Ghoul's Rule Abbey Bominable

 
 

 
 

 
I love the ice mask and ice jewelry and all the sparkle that comes with the outfit. This time they didn't use Tinsel to highlight the hair. The fur accessories only add to the overall presentation which as usual with Abbey is tremendous. I don't mind having to collect a new Abbey with each line especially when they look this beautiful. It's the fun of the chase and tracking down these exclusives for a great price is taking me back to those heady early days of EBay and Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin (points if you get THAT obscure reference).
 
Those of you who have the collecting bug understand my joy at adding her to my growing Monster High Collection - 25 dolls - each with a different theme/outfit. No bedroom sets or vanities or vehicles yet but I can see them coming soon. It's a great time to be a Monster High Collector because no line stays this good forever so I plan to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.
 

No comments: