Saturday, May 25, 2013

Yes Ralph, Yes You Are

 

Susann wrote: "To this day and I swear, I cannot see a " Light Sabre" and not immediately think of Calvin Heighton!" - Actual Facebook message.

I have a mental pic of you in your Luke Skywalker outfit, holding your light sabre. That was for Halloween, right? Only wish I had a camera then, I would sooo post it now!

SEE. I TOLD YOU HILLBILLIES THAT I JUST DIDN'T MAKE IT UP IN MY MIND!

I created and wore the greatest Luke Skywaker costume the first Halloween after Star Wars first premiered. Me and my dad made a light saber out of a plastic tube and high powered flashlight. It looked very cool in the darkened gym. Damn I too wish there were pictures of that.

3 comments:

david_b said...

Ralph's awesome. One of my favorites..!!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You really should bill yourself as "The Legend That is CAL."

Kal said...

I could but I hate to brag.