Monday, December 24, 2012

More Tru Dat

From the much touted NRA press conference going on right now: The NRA wants to immediately put armed police in every school in the nation, and is proposing some sort of National School Shield initiatve with Former Congressman Asa Hutchinson leading it.

I mean, think of it. Weapons so dangerous that we have to have a national school sheild initiative to protect children from them. Yet these morons oppose any restrictions on said weapons.

It is the NRA itself that we need shielding from.

 

2 comments:

Hobgoblin238 said...

I do not think we need armed guards....Just NO gun free zones and we need armed teachers.

Kal said...

I am not going to carry a gun into the classroom. More than likely I will shoot myself in the foot. Now give me a taser and I will zap the hell out of any wanker who pisses me off.