Thursday, October 25, 2012

Now I Am A Cubee!

I have such cool followers. Brother Joshua has created a custom Cubee of yours truly to fight the hordes of  the undead during the Zombie Apocalypse. I have always envisioned myself as a zombie fighter even before The Walking Dead became popular. I was feeling sorry for myself tonight but the Universe decided to remind me that I have a lot of people in my life who care. Joshua added the goggles because he understands how much I would hate to get zombie juice in my eyes. When my camera returns next week I will post a pic of the finished folded piece of art. Go to Joshua's site and his Deviant Art page to see more examples of his work.

 
 

4 comments:

The Flying Dachshund said...

Glad I could cheer you up!! :)

Unknown said...

that is cool, now you are as powerful as the Tesseract... with great power comes great responsibilities.

david_b said...

Truely impressive sir.

Wings1295 said...

Awesome! Now get in there and join that cube Justice League!