Sunday, August 12, 2012

"Who Knew That The Call of Cthulhu Was Actually "Funk Soul Brother"?"

Because there is no way that Fatboy Slim would have played anything but 'It's A Wonderful Life'  at the closing ceremony of the London Olympics unless he was under THEIR control. It's the only explanation. Maybe that was his message to me - that he was their prisoner but I put the pieces together too late to save him. Maybe if I get a message to the Spice Girls (well 4 of them - Victoria Beckham is useless) they can track Fatboy down before that dirty translucent cephalopod drags him down to a watery doom.






Thanks to Brother MD over at Skylarking for the tip and the quote which he himself swiped from Al Harron.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Monday morning and still can't get "Look on the bright side of life" out of my head. Been singing all morning.

Dan

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I must admit, I thought of you when that part of the Closing Ceremonies came on.

Kal said...

Of course you did Debra. I am a big think with all the hip kids.

Dan, I feel the same way you do. My head rotated fully when that song started.

DrGoat said...

Yep, catchy tune. I did think of you immediately upon seeing that giant octopus, Cal. I tried to imagine what went through your mind when you fixed your steely gaze on that giant creature.

Kal said...

I was thinkin' how two shots with my needle gun and his light bulby little heat would have imploded. But no one called me to insure that this situation didn't get out of control. Just too much octopus in the culture. Last time they were predicting games in the soccer World Cup.

M. D. Jackson said...

The Spice Girls were there. They had the situation under control.

Kal said...

Only four of them. Victoria Beckham is useless. How many times do I have to say it?