Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Fighting Furies


Last week when I recieved my World's Greatest SuperKnights figures, It got me thinking back to a simiar line called the Fighting Furies. They were mainly pirate characters who came with assessory packs filled with excellet tools and costumes. These two arrived in loose condition today and as you can see they look to be in pretty great shape. The costumes are still bright and have all their buttons. I checked the peg leg because usually a made it stuck inside it but this particular figure was map free.





5 comments:

Brothermidnight said...

Now you need to get the glow in the dark Ghost of Captain Kidd.

Kal said...

My search for him continues. But he nees to have all his tattered clothing, hat and sword to be of interest to me. Now one in the box would be a Holy Grain moment. These guys were lost to me as a kid and I am happy to have them back and in such good shape after 40 years.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Capt. Hook has a distinct Yul Brynner-ish look to him. And Capt. Peg-Leg reminds me of Omar Sharif, the handsome devil.

Drake said...

That one pirate looks like Burt Reynolds!

Wings1295 said...

The guy with the ponytail reminds me of the genie guy from the Arabian Knights cartoon from the late 60s/early 70s!