Monday, August 20, 2012

Shilling For Cool Artists - Becca W

I have three fantastic pieces of art from Becca. I love her style and she really brought the mythology of the Cave of Cool to life in those first heady days. I fell in love with her work initially when I saw this Demi Lovato / Selena Gomez piece. I had to have it. Since then I have pursued commissions from her and from some of the most talented and unique artists out there. I hope to continue to add to my personal art collection for years to come.




And then it had color! My Princess of the 1980’s drawing is now available as a print! I will be selling it at Wizard World but I have a special deal for my tumblr fans. Order before 8/6/12 and you will also get a Star Wars sketch card! You pick the character and I’ll draw it on a trading card! The print is $20 and that includes shipping to anywhere inside the continental US. SWEET! I probably should have included my email :D Whoops! Interested in a print? Email me here: ladygorgon@yahoo.com or message me via tumblr :D


This particular piece perfectly captures everything I remember about the late 70s when I was becoming a teenager - going to the arcade for orange soda, greasy pizza and the finest local jail bait.

You can check out more of Becca's work by going HERE.

1 comment:

M. D. Jackson said...

Becca's a fabulous artist and a real nice person. I absolutely love her stuff!