Monday, August 27, 2012

Squirrel Girls By Mike DeBalfo

 
 
Brisk Summers

 
Macy Sky

 
Roxy Dawn
 
 
Sable Night

 
 
Keeping the tails all fluffy and soft would be a lot of work. I admire all you squirrel girls for all you do to look beautiful for the rest of us. I am sure that once human genetic manipulation become common place, everyone will want to get squirrel tails and ears - well once the first celebrity does it. Maybe Kim Kardashian DOESN'T have a big ass - she just has a fluffy tail stuffed into her pantaloons.
 

2 comments:

Budd said...

are you saying that you want to become a squirrel girl fluffer?

Kal said...

Is there such a job? Would I have to get a set of special combs and brushes? Where do I send my resume? There wouldn't hire me because I don't have beauty school training.