Saturday, August 11, 2012

Oh, Mittens


After a week of plummeting poll numbers, Mittens decided to announce his Vice-Presidential pick early on a Saturday morning in August. Way to give all of your opponents two days to really work up some great comic material. I never thought that Romney would pick a guy with less charisma than himself but there it is.

Paul Ryan may give him some cred with the Tea Party loons but he's just alienated most everyone else. We all know that Ryan is a hawk whose so-called 'budget' would exclusively gut programs that help the poor and handicapped while leaving defence spending alone. Romney has just energized the whole Progressive base in a way that Obama never could.

Did anyone tell this numnut that taking away benefits that many in a country of 311 MILLION need is NOT the way to get yourself elected President. It's almost embarrassing now to watch him stumble to the finish line - but I will watch because I will love a good train wreck.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You Have NO SAY
Canadian
When You Can VOTE
Speak Up
Until Then Commit All You Want
Easy To Sit And Comment
Yet Not Able To Vote
Damn I Thought This Was A Political Free Site
Live Long Kal

Kal said...

Putting up with my political balloon juice is the price of admission to the Cave of Cool some times. And be thankful that I can't vote in your elections because I would vote so many times that you would jail me for voter fraud.

Unknown said...

Go On With The Politics
I Hit Your Amazing Blog For THE FUN
Not The BS That I Have To Read Everyday
GOD Bless You Kal
Every Man Has An Opinion
And Yours Counts Just As Every Man Does

I didn't want to reply
Selina insisted I do

Kal said...

Well I appreciate both you and Selena looking out for a brother but as a student of American Politics and Governent (I mean I LOVE all that shit) I just can't censor myself. It all can't be captions and pretty pictures around her. I am a deep person - not just a one-trick pony. I have something to say about EVERYTHING.

Kal said...

And when I get all worked up about something it usually results in some of my best stuff.

Drake said...

I'm an American and Mittens and his new boyfriend are bigoted racist elitest bastards.

and don;t bless me or i'll curse you.

Belle said...

Interesting conversation. If Mittens is elected there are more stupid people than smart in the U.S. Also, meaner people than nice.