Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New To The Collection Of Cool

 
 
This seems to be the week for adding figures to my collection that I have been searching a long time for. Mattel is hardly known for action figures but they did Bruce Willis and Ben Afleck figures for their movie Armageddon. This came out in 1999 and has impressive sculpting and a very realistic Bruce Willis face. It also has a bubble helmet and for me that is just icing on the cake. The box has a weird shape to it. I am surprised that Mattel didn't get further into the movie action figure business.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I never knew that they made figures from that movie too wild.

Kal said...

There is a Ben Afleck figure and a shuttle playset that I have to get now. Not much else was made.

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

Hell YES

DrGoat said...

That is so cool.