Friday, August 3, 2012

It's That Time Again

I am looking to commission another portrait of me at my action hero best. I found an artist and his specialty is doing parodies of famous comic covers. I am having some problems finding the perfect cover for him to parody. Any ideas from my followers would be helpful

We need to include the following - These are the characters you are working with.

Me in my steampunk battle gear in mid fight - firing off my 'cold gun' to freeze the invading octopus army. I would be the one taking the most amount of damage. You could also give me some kind of energy or ice shield to work with. I like the idea of me in the Guardian of the Galaxy colors.







Selena in a white satin ball gown with a ripped side slit and a gun too large for her


Admiral Fluffy floating in the air with space suit and bubble helmet. He has claws attached to his gloves and like to do the bloody wet work - up close and personal. He also will need jet packs to fly around both in and out of the water.







The Ghost of Teddy Roosevelt



The four of us are surrounded by an cephalopod invasion force. We could be on land or under water.

I either imagine the Tardis flying in for a landing or for us to be half teleporting to escape the water planet breaking up around us.

I also like the idea of me holding the dead Selena while the Ghost of Teddy and the cat in the space suit are morning her loss. We are surrounded by an army of destroyed machinery and killed octopus. Any of these famous covers would certainly fit the bill.







 

Now we can go in a totally different direction with me mimicking the most iconic cover in comics. I of course would be holding an injured Selena while screaming to the heavens.

What do you think. I would love to see some sketches if you are interested in producing a picture for me. Sell me on an idea/image and I will hire you to finish the entire commission.

No comments: