Friday, August 3, 2012

I Need To Find A Swim Suit Like This

If a slender Brother Churchill can pull it off then so can I. I like the idea of my more embarrassing features being covered up. Of course the whole outfit would have to be out of some thin (but strong) neoprene and not interfere with my abilities to swim laps.'

Does anyone know where I can find a modern day version of this suit? Newman wore one similar in an episode of Seinfeld. Please don't tell me to just combine some swim shorts with a muscle shirt - it's not the same.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can buy one at banff thermal

Kal said...

tell me more anon

Anonymous said...

I'd rather not see Winston's junk.

Swimwear said...

Picking a design of swim suit may be heavily influenced by the age of the females. Whenever a plus size female is trying to find a swim suit she will probably be searching for a swim suit that expands, broad and includes Short skirt like style.