Monday, August 20, 2012

I Do Loves Me Some Reba


"I didn't know we had this house, Mom." "Turns out your daddy
had ALOT of pretty things I didn't know about."



I like her brand of gentle family comedy that doesn't force me to think too much. I just find the accent funny too. I know it's the worst kind of sitcom formula but I allow myself one such show a year. This is on my schedule until I hate it. The supporting cast looks strong too. I have always been a fan of Lily Tomlin's and Sara Rue has never looked better. I prefer Sara when she was heavier but if this is what they give me then I will learn to live with it. Damn, I am being honest about all kinds of things today.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Yeah, REBA is nice, inoffensive viewing at our house as well. It's usually on later at night, so it makes for a pleasant, calming and amusing nightcap. Kind of like warm milk but with a southern accent.

csmith2884 said...

I liked Sara a bit heavier too. When she did Big Bang Theory oh my.