Thursday, August 23, 2012

How I Know There Is A Devil



Because no God in HIS infinite wisdom would ever allow such a fine girl like Avril to be soiled by the lead singer of Nickelback - yes, Chad Krouger - member of the worst successful band in the history of music is engaged to our sweet Avril.

There is no music group that I hate more than Nickelback. Their music is the worst kind of underwritten, unforgettable crap. Can you sing along to any of their songs or even name one? NO YOU CAN'T because their music is hookless crap. It leaves your brain seconds after it enters.

All you hillbilly crackers out there who bought Nickelback's stupid music are to blame for our shame and their success.

Canada is being punished for something these days. We also are responsible for the idiot Bieber.

7 comments:

Chase March said...

I agree. I love Avril and was saddened by the news. I mean, the guy is my age after-all. If she wanted an older guy, I'm totally available. Just saying.

Kal said...

I could have given her some of MY time too. I'm would have taken her call. It's all the douchbag that wins in the end. It's not logical but it's so often true.

spiderkev said...

Perhaps she's marrying him because she knows he won't cheat on her; no other woman would want anything to do with him.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think Chavril look cute together! Now I have to duck again, right?

Kal said...

Yeh, you deserve a smack for coming up with a cute couple name. What makes it worse is that is a GREAT name for a couple. GRRRRRR.

Mike D. said...

How the hell'd we end up like this?!!!

Kal said...

We did something to piss off the gods.