Thursday, August 23, 2012

God Bless The Collectors

 
 
This is what happens when I DON'T get poached on EBay. I am able to make a sane business arrangement with some other collector who kept these pieces from being lost (to the hose of Mom's vacuum cleaner) for the past 40 years. Now they have found their way into my toy collection. Everything is in fantastic condition after all this time.  The socks even still have their elasticity.
 
I love having another of the hook-handed figures in the collection. I imagine a whole back story about them now as evil twin brothers who have a couple other twins out there just waiting to join their cabal.
 
No way would you ever be able to buy a toy with such tiny parts anymore. Some idiot little brother and sister would have swallowed everything smaller than the hawk by now.
 


2 comments:

Super-Duper ToyBox said...

smaller than a hawk, ha ha :D ...that IS a fine artifact you've acquired

Kal said...

Thank you for always understanding my madness....for you share the same disease yourself.