Friday, August 10, 2012

Again With The Stupid Records

Do I have to say it? When they start giving records to a goat that skateboards, your credibility as an organization is shot - not that Guinness was all that credible to begin with. How many goats are reading your book and saying to themselves, "I can't swallow fifty swords or smoke 200 cigarettes at the same time but I can ride a skateboard further than any goat I know."

How much would it suck if you had the job of verifying this 'accomplishment'?  I know if that was my profession I would have my own record - for the fastest it ever took a man to go off his nut and perpetrate a workplace shooting.

Watch the video. The stupid goat is only a passenger and does nothing to propel himself along the road.  Plus the girl is encouraging the goat with treats. Shouldn't that be an instant disqualifier? When the goat goes riding on it's own without any encouragement, THEN I will be impressed.



6 comments:

Professor Chaos said...

There's really no point in awarding a "record" for something that no one else has ever tried to do. Or wanted to try to do.

Anonymous said...

Let's see him do I kick flip, then I'll be amazed.

Dan

Nathan said...

Where's the second-place skateboarding goat?

Kal said...

Second place is lunch meat.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thank God you're a purist, Kal.

Kal said...

I treat all stupid records the same. If I don't bring the madness to the world then how will things get any better? I dream to live in a world empty of skateboarding goats and such stupid record attempts.