Thursday, January 26, 2012

Slow News Day Item Of The Day


I officially extend an offer to young Stacey to be part of my crew during the zombie alien robot cephalopod apocalypse. Her quest for her favorite food would pay off daily for all of us. Her and Velocirapor would be fast friends.

Plus she is still alive after nearly two decades of a diet of chicken parts. She is unkillable and proof that there is no bad parts of the chicken. Like the old Wendy's ad would say - "parts is parts"

I’m Eatin’ Too Much Of It of the Day: 17-year-old Stacey Irvine of Castle Vale, Birmingham, has admitted to eating practically nothing besides chicken nuggets since she was two.

Irvine was recently rushed to the hospital after collapsing at work. Doctors there told her she had anemia and made it clear that she was going to die if she didn’t immediately add fruits and vegetables to her diet. “I am starting to realise this is really bad for me,” Irvine acknowledged.

Still, she says she can’t stop eating nuggets on a daily basis. “McDonald’s chicken nuggets are my favourite. I share 20 with my boyfriend with chips,” she is quoted as saying. “But I also like KFC and supermarket brands. My main meal is always chicken nuggets every day.”

According to Irvine, her mother Evonne, who introduced her to McNuggets when she was two, has long since given up trying to get her to eat anything else. “I’m at my wit’s end,” says Evonne, a 39-year-old beauty therapist. “I’m praying she can be helped before it’s too late.”


http://thedailywh.at/

1 comment:

Belle said...

I was brought up - "Eat dinner or die." This has served me well.