Thursday, October 27, 2011

Review Of Pumpkin Milk - YES Pumpkin Milk


Once I realized that I was drinking PUMPKIN PIE flavored milk, it was an entirely different beast. Plain old artificial pumpkin flavoring would be amateur stuff. Once the pumpkin spice kicks in your mouth will immediately feel like it's drinking liquid pumpkin pie. The flavor is very accurate and the texture is smooth and velvety without being too thick.

I am not a milk drinker anymore but as a kid I was addicted to my strawberry or chocolate Nesquick so I find this product really interesting. Lately there have been a number of Pumpkin related products released like Pumpkin Pop Tarts. I really enjoy the flavor at this time of the year in the same way I have to have several Shamrock Shakes around the time of St. Patrick's Day.

Thanks Jay from 'The Sexy Armpit'.

4 comments:

Tempo said...

Oh, god no. Sorry mate but I'm sure I wouldn't like it at all. Pumpkins are for eating with meat and vegetables for dinner. It's an abomination to consider them for anything else...

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout Cal! Hope you get to try it one of these days. It may seem wacky for some but it's actually pretty good. But if someone is not a fan of Nesquick then I doubt they would be a fan of this.

Wings1295 said...

Huh... Never tried this, never even heard of it!

Lone Wolf said...

Holy crap.