Friday, July 29, 2011

Won't Someone Please Adopt Kitler?


I Can Has Lebensraum? of the Day: A six-week-old abandoned kitty cat named Kitler can’t seem to find a home — and the staff at Wood Green animal shelter in Godmanchester blame her Hitler stache.

“Kitler is an adorable little girl who will make a wonderful addition to the right family,” said spokeswoman Tara Dundon. “We rehome five and a half thousand animals every year but we cannot find a loving owner for Kitler. We think her unusual markings are putting people off.”


Okay, first of all a cat is not BORN with Nazi ideology in their heads. I have also yet to see one goose-stepping across the kitchen floor. I think that unfortunate coloring is adorable.

That being said, Hitler kinda killed that moustache style from ever returning - not that it wasn't a crappy way to wear a mustache in the first place.

HEY! I just realized that those dumb looking 'soul patches' that some men grow are really nothing more than a reverse 'Hitlers'. Damn you hipsters. You escaped my detection for so long by living right under my nose the whole time.

http://thedailywh.at/

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They should change the cat's frickin' name from Kitler. That name is not helping any.

Belle said...

I can't believe that name! Sure it has Hitler's mustache, but not his soul (I hope). Poor sweetie. I'd take him and call him Churchill.

Katie said...

Seriously, that name is not doing that poor thing any favors. Churchill is a great name but in keeping with the 'stache I'd call it Chaplin

Kal said...

Okay. Two very good names ladies.

Thank for sharing your insight, Katie. I never even thought of Chaplin and his similar moustache. His little tramp character was universally loved and that moustache was a large part of his look and appeal. Chaplain could use it to convey certain emotions visually. Emotions like confusion or surprise or wonder. Fuck that Hitler. Just another thing he fucked up.