Monday, January 24, 2011

Bret Michaels Is This Generation's Keith Richards


Good Lawd this guy is UNKILLABLE. It must be the magical bandanna that he wears. Has anyone ever seen what is under that dew rag? First he has diabetes all his life. Then he has a brain aneurysm and LIVES and now just had a HOLE IN HIS HEART closed after an operation in Phoenix. Plus he rode with all those sluts in that 'Rock of Love' bus and that takes an inhuman immune system to survive. One of these 'Dick Clark' long living bastards shows up every decade or so. Brent Michaels, this is your time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

If anyone has seen what's under that bandanna, I hope they took pics because I'm morbidly curious about it myself.

Kal said...

I think it's an open window to his brain. I would want to poke at it with a Q-Tip.

Jeremy [Retro] said...

robot...