Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tell Me It Isn't So Buzz

Buzz Aldrin was on WWE wrestling? Are you freakin' kidding me??? The man WALKED ON THE MOON for fuck's sake! I can barely forgive him for going on 'Dancing With The Stars' and for the plastic surgery, but how can can I unsee this? Buzz...buddy...can we talk for a moment?

Stop all this shit. Rest on your laurels. You deserve it. Then you can receive the quality mental health care that you so obviously need. You are above insane rants from withing the wrestling ring. Can I remind you that YOU WALKED ON THE MOON!! GAH!

It's official. I now hate everything.

5 comments:

Leviathud said...

Fails without Nick Foley saying "and one giant leap for MANKIND!"

also, Buzz needs to fade away. Attention whore with an overblown sense of his own (no longer releavant) self-importance

Pat Tillett said...

I agree. he needs to untie the knot of face skin gathered at the back of his head and fade away gracefully...

D.I. Felipe González said...

He's gone lunatic (maybe it isn't a wordplay as in spanish, sorry).

Glenn Whidden said...

Don't hate everything Cal. Neil Armstrong is a mensch who has maintained his dignity. It's an interesting study in contrast.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

You said it Glen, Neil is awesome. Buzz is well...Buzz, and that nickname is no longer cool. I am starting to think that he actually got that name because he was scared of bees.