Monday, May 31, 2010

Most Creepy Invention Ever

I was reading 'Time' magazine's list of the top 50 worst inventions. None, however, freaked me out more than this rejuvenation 'mask'. It is meant to tone and tighten loose facial muscles but all I can imagine is the thing going haywire and fixing itself permanently to someone resulting in madness and murderous behavior. The expressionless feature of the mask is the most terrifying because we all have been conditioned to see any face masked person as a serial killer. Thank YOU, 'Friday the 13th'.



http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1991915_1991909,00.html

5 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

You ever see that episode of The Twilight Zone where they wear the Mardi Gras masks and then when they take them off their faces are permanently disfigured?

Cause that's what I think that does.

*shudder*

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I love that 'Twilight Zone' episode. They are left with the faces that reflected their inner evil. Deep stuff.

D.I. Felipe González said...

Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto! Creepy.

Laura said...

Did anyone get the number for that thing???
Not for any particular reason... haha.. it's not like I"m wanting to buy one or anything.. haha...

((Hugs))
Laura

Anonymous said...

sperm works better