Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Metropolis



This movie just gets better every time I see it. I just finished watching this newly restored version with additional footage not seen for over 80 years. The musical score is also original. Pretty Sweet. I am thankful that I took those film studies classes in University. I have seen all of the movies on the list you can see by following the link. It's not hype that all these movies are pretty terrific. If you love movies you really owe it to yourself to get education about them.

http://listverse.com/2010/01/27/top-15-greatest-silent-films/

2 comments:

Margaret Benbow said...

Oh, you just like that lady in the shiny metal suit.
P.S. Thank God you're back!

Wings1295 said...

You know, I still haven't seen this.

And you are back! Yay! Was concerned, dude. But with 27 posts of yours ahead of me, it looks like you made up for lost time!!!