Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Problem Solved



I really need to stop looking at blogs when I am blogging myself because it just gives me ideas of what to write about. Too much to share.

I was at a new blog called 'The Non-Review' and the guy who writes it has a similar style of writing and humor to my own so I keep going back. Today TS was writing about bridges and tunnels and I recalled this news story about a jumper on a bridge in China and an old man who had just about enough of the jumper's bullshit and decided to take action. I don't know if its staged or if the old man was working with the cops but it appears that he was just a guy who said "enough is enough" - "I am tired of all these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane" - just replace snakes with 'goofs' and plane with 'bridges'.

No comments: