Saturday, November 21, 2009

Worst Gym Membership EVER!

 

I am totally diggin' on this 'Spartacus - Blood and Sand' show. Now I have to wait until January for the series to begin. Damn you advanced copies! A ton of testosterone gets injected into episode 2 where we see our boy start his training at the gladiator school run by John Hannah (of the 'Mummy' fame) and Lucy Lawless (who plays his wife). Spartacus quickly finds out that he is not the toughest monkey in the cage. This is difficult for the prideful Spartacus to take. I have a feeling his education is not going to be over easily or quickly. I know I would be hearing the crack of the taskmaster's whip even in my sleep. Its interesting to see executive producers Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert go so far with the blood and sex. Its as if Xena and Hercules were episodes on the Disney Channel compared to this show. If you are interested in learning more about this series check out the official site here.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: