Thursday, November 19, 2009

LOL Cat Of The Day

 

I realized something today. Until I can figure out how to add multiple pictures to my blog through Picasa I am limited to one pic per post. (Again with the alliteration - how do I do it?) So one of my favorite traditions 'FIVE FOR CATURDAY' will have to become the 'LOL Cat of the Day'. I also have to retire 'From the Files of the Cave of Coolness' for the same reason. Damn, that was the best way to use cool images that didn't necessarily fit when looking for something to illustrate a post. I hope you bitches appreciate the struggle I go through just to create a decent product. You are lucky I am a problem solver - a MexiCAN and not a MexiCAN'T. (Actually I am not Mexican but I do have a sombraro and enjoy the Speedy Gonzales cartoon. That Speedy...he so crazy.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

We appreciate all you do for us.