Monday, November 30, 2009

2 More Years In The Miami Sun


The USA network has officially announced that there will be a fourth season of one of my favorite shows - 'Burn Notice'. We can expect the second half of season 3 to air in January. Talk about a great X-Mas gift. I could tell you that if you are not watching this show then you are missing out but I hate that when anyone tells it to me and I am always embarrassed when I see that they were right all along later down the line. So save yourself the embarrassment and download what you haven't seen. I watched the first two years over one glorious week this summer and I know the joy you will be having catching up with this totally original show. Its the dumbest comment ever but shows like this are WHY TVs are made.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Love it! Also enjoying the new show, "White Collar". Pretty decent.

We are sad here. This Friday is the final episode of "Monk".

:(