Sunday, June 14, 2009

Octopus Boy and Octopus Girl


This reminds me of a friend of mine who had a pet scorpion and complained when the scorpion got out of his terrarium and bit him on the big toe. My answer to him was that he KNEW what it was when he picked it as a pet. So I have not sympathy for Octopus Boy or Octopus Girl here. One day you are taking it for a nice ride by the sea wall and the next moment he is pulling you down forty fathoms. Don't make me say "I told you so!" (Thanks to Super Punch and artist Bill Carman)


http://billcarman.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Yeah, I can't see ever HUGGING an octopus! Egad!

That said, I had a pet rat once, and it was one of the best pets I ever had! Wasn't moody and mean like a hamster, but really was exited to get out 'hang'. :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Was his name BEN?

Wings1295 said...

Aren't you the comedian? ;)

Actually, I don't think I called him anything other than "Rat"! hahahaha