Monday, June 15, 2009

COULD HE BE GOING ANY SLOWER?!?!?!


I love the look on this tiger's face. I have the same frustration for anything that moves this slowly. The world doesn't spin fast enough for me as it is. In the classroom I was always saying 'zoomy zoom' for the things that needed to speed up like getting settled or getting changed for gym. Once got so into my drive that I didn't realize I had basically maxed out my speed in a Ford Tempo. Who could tell with that car that I even COULD do 180 km/h? You know its not just going fast that they are afraid of when both cops approach the car with their hands on their pistols. They looked at me like I had just robbed the bank and had the teller in my trunk. (which I didn't by the way). I played dumb and just got the ticket AFTER they checked the trunk of course.

2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Hahahaha - Hey, there is something to be said, too, for going slow and steady! :)

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Hey like mom says.."slow and steady wins the race".