Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cat Bath Art Film

This is so like the movies my buddy made in college. He would tell me about being devoid of ideas for projects and I suggested that he should find something ordinary to film but get creative with the shots and music. I wish I could see "Man Eating Fruit Loops" again because it was a genius black and white creation that would have been right at home with experimental German Expressionism of the 1920s. I was surprised he never got the fame and recognition he deserved. He teaches now but still has the dream. Unfortunately the whole stystem is set up to discourage a person. I acted for years and I was good but being good is never the criteria for success. You gotta be in the right place at the right time for lightning to strike. I have no regrets.


EMBED-Cat Bathing Is Torture - Watch more free videos

No comments: