Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Best Dad EVER!


Well, next to my Dad. If I had children they would hate me because I would totally want them to dress as superheroes whenever and wherever. I bought my niece the coolest Batman costume for Halloween. Australia hasn't celebrated Halloween for as long as North Americans have so she had the best costume in her grade one class. I even got her the toy utility belt with light-up belt buckle. My nephew got the Superman style baby jumper. This photo is from PROJECT ROOFTOP and their costume contest. I love how the little girl is really into her character. Those pink gumboots just scream badass. The Batman is based on the designs from the THRILLKILLER graphic novel. WICKED cool.

http://www.tencentticker.com/projectrooftop/2008/12/05/fights-flights-tights-3-winners/