Saturday, February 28, 2009

Toy and Action Figure Museum

If I am ever in Paul's Valley Oklahoma I have to check out the Toy and Action Figure Museum. And who can argue that every town needs one of these? Hell my own basement could qualify according to anyone that has been in the Cave of Cool. I am inspired to finally take out the digital camera and take some pics of my own collection to showcase on this blog - something I should have done a long time ago. Seeing vastly superior collections (in terms of size not of quality) I have been intimidated but I should celebrate my own collection (while setting up a disc for insurance purposes). I have alot of what I love. I think it would be awesome to have the cash to set up a small museum like this just to be able to devote full time to the hunt for action figures. Not to brag but my knowledge of action figures and comic books is encyclopedic. I often go looking for older figures at garage sales but the pickings are slim here in Canada just due to the small volume of figures sold here as compared to the United States. Twice a year they have antique and toy fairs in a neighbouring town and I usually find some great loose pieces there.

http://www.actionfiguremuseum.com/main_page.htm




No comments: