Saturday, February 7, 2009

League of the Griffin

Like every kid who ever read a comic book I always wanted to write and draw one. I taught computers several times and had the kids create their own comic book heroes using a template and then had them color them digitally. As an example of what could be done I created my own team THE LEAGUE OF THE GRIFFIN who were ordinary people gifted with alien battle suits that allowed them to fight ancient mythological creatures that followed the aliens to earth. I KNOW..cool concept right? (don't answer that). I totally envy anyone who can draw. I can see the images in my mind but can't get them to translate onto the paper despite many classes trying to teach me to draw on the left side of my brain. All my work is written by a genius but drawn by an idiot.

The Javelin

Griffin Prime

The Mist

The Rapier

No comments: