Saturday, January 24, 2009

Five Random Things About ME


Inspired by the blog NO SMOKING IN THE SKULL CAVE I will now confess five random things about me - things that make me the magical being I am....

1. I will not eat any dairy product that I have not personally opened.
2. I can tell when the phone is going to ring. Sometimes a second or more before it does but always in time to say "phone".
3. I can smell metals or all kinds even when they don't appear to give off any odor. Gold and Silver 'smell' different to me.
4. I once ate lobster with Prince Charles at the World Scout Jambouree in P.E.I. (1977) while pretending that I could speak German so that he wouldn't be embarassed.
5. Twice I have seen things in the night sky that I can't explain though I don't believe in UFOs.

No comments: